Welcome to ACEing Autism
Our mission is to make the sport of tennis available to children with autism and to use tennis as a means to enhance health and fitness, hand-eye coordination and motor development and improve the social skills for children with autism....
And, of course, to make sure kids have fun in the process!
We've added another new location at Tulane University, Louisana
Starting March 23rd
May 5 - Brandeis University graduating senior, Jon Ostrowsky, receives The Outstanding Service Award. He has volunteered over 250 hours in the past five years!
May 2 - The PTR presents Richard Spurling with The Humanitarian Award
April 25 - ACEing Autism Partners with The Tennis Channel
Start dates for 2014!
- UCLA starts on Jan. 18
- Burbank starts on Jan. 18
- The Help Group starts on Jan. 28
- Vista Del Mar starts Feb 21
- Boston programs start Jan. 26
- Charlotte, NC starts Mar. 1
- Wellington, FL starts Jan. 11
- Monterey, CA starts Feb. 15
- *New*Coronado, CA starts Mar. 15
- Vanderbilt Univ., TN starts Mar. 16
- *New* Tulane, LA starts Mar. 23
"...it has helped him a lot with his socialization skills, eye-hand coordination, his focus, and being part of a group."