Welcome to ACEing Autism
Our mission is to make the sport of tennis available to children with autism and to use tennis as a means to enhance health and fitness, hand-eye coordination and motor development and improve the social skills for children with autism....
And, of course, to make sure kids have fun in the process!
May 5 - Brandeis University graduating senior, Jon Ostrowsky, receives The Outstanding Service Award. He has volunteered over 250 hours in the past five years!
May 2 - The PTR presents Richard Spurling with The Humanitarian Award
April 25 - ACEing Autism Partners with The Tennis Channel
March 4 - CBS News story from LA Tennis Challenge
Start dates for winter & spring 2013!
- UCLA starts on Apr. 6
- Boston programs start Jan. 13
- Burbank starts on Feb. 16
- The Help Group starts on Apr. 16
- Wellington, FL starts on Jan. 12
- The Summit starts on Jan. 20
- Vista Del Mar starts on Jan. 18
- Masters School starts on April 14
- Pasadena starts April 13
- Santa Barbara starts May 5
- Riverside, NY starts in July
"...it has helped him a lot with his socialization skills, eye-hand coordination, his focus, and being part of a group."